Thursday, March 31, 2011

.......

Top Drawers/ Behind the Scenes Rufskin SS 2011


Since I started my blog I knew I wanted an underwear section on it. After postponing it for a long time, it's finally here.  

"Top Drawers" will be a frequent post, where I'll be talking about the latest trends in Men's Underwear not to mention it would be the perfect reason to display some hot guys showing very little clothes.

What better way to start this section than sharing with you some Behind the Scenes pictures via Rufskin SS 2011 Fashion Show.

This label has always been characterized by the Denim collections, the kinky & sexy cut of their pieces and for their hot and always reviling Sport collection.

A picture is worth a thousand words so go a head and CLICK HERE too see them...

MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment