Wednesday, March 2, 2011

.......

Le Mouvement Quotidien/ Born this Way-Mother Monster




First of all I would like to apologize because I haven't been blogging that much lately. I did'nt have my computer. but I just got it back and new stuff and more parties and more pics are coming... So keep reading...


"The Manifesto of Monster Mother" was released Monday morning. Full with retro-futuristic and fairy graphics, the video for her latest single "Born This Way" has been getting a lot of attention.

Lady Gaga has been known for always "WOW" us with the work on her videos. No surprise "Born this Way" has gotten over 5 millions views on YouTube since it debut.  But  for my surprise I was not that impressed. I mean I have to give credit to fashion photographer "Nick Knight" for developing such an eye catching video, but that was it. Those graphics at the beginning  of the video, it's what captured my attention... the rest was kind of plain and senseless. I felt since her performance at the Grammy's that the video will be as OK her  presentation that night.

Love or hate me, that's just my opinion. But most important...

What do you think about the new video? Did it live your expectations? Was it a total OMFG!!! or a total WTF???

MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment