Wednesday, June 9, 2010

.......

Cinema a la Carte/ Sex and The City 2, the gayest movie I have ever seen




From the over stylish clothes on the characters, the so cliche's gay scenes,the Liza Minelli appearance, and the fact that the theater room was packed with Gays, this movie really was the gayest movie I have ever seen, but still I loved it.

And who doesn't, I mean, Noah Mills ass, Max Ryan ass & the Australian sausages from the rugby team, really, I was already feeling something down South in my body, like Samantha said.

It was like watching Project Runway meets Gay Pride Festival, meets American Idol... In a kind of good way... The clothes were A-M-Azing, of course a little bit over the top, but still acceptable, the story way better than I thought it'll be and the guys, well I just have three words for that... HOT!!!

The only part I didn't like was the part were the girls are singing and all the sudden everybody's dancing (So "American cliche", American girl's in a different country, fun for sure, Whatever...) and at the end the Arabian girls wearing Designer's clothes, I kind of not believe it...
Overall, a nice movie to watch with some friends, in particularly with Gay friends or friends that are obsessed with fashion...

MC
Not only a pretty face


No comments:

Post a Comment