Friday, June 4, 2010

.......

Celebrity Buzz/ Terry Richardson touched Brad


While I was catching up with my blogging, I found out that one of my favorites photographers Terry Richardson just took a couple of pics of  one my favorites gays, fashionistas and reality celebrities Brad Goreski, from The Rachel Zoe Project. 

As I look trought the pics I'm having an orgasm... This guy not only has a great sense of fashion, but he also has a fucking great body! Damn! Im so glad that finally I'm seeing some of his skin... I bet that the next step will be having this pics on a Manhunt profile...If that the case, I wanna meet up with this Hottie, ASAP!!!

The pics are as always, perfect, without poses, just them having fun! I hope one day i can be photographed by this guy!!! and of course, I wish also to be BFs with Brad... lol 


Be prepared, you might wanna have a napkin or a paper towel near you... This is about to get hotter... and wet...

MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment