Wednesday, June 9, 2010

.......

Le Mouvement Quotidien/ Alejandro Video Premier




Yesterday Lady Gaga released the video for her new single, "Alejandro". I was so excited to finally see it since this song is one of my favorites from The Fame Monster.

She told Larry King on her interview last week, that the video will contain some Homo Erotic action, which I did not see at all! The video is amazing, in photography, style and choreography (although the steps look so familiar to her last videos) thanks to Steven Klein, the director...

The thing that I liked the most, was definitely the military theme... In my opinion there's no such other hotter thing than a bunch of guys wearing some uniforms and if that involves leather and underwear with high heels, that's even BETTER... I almost jerk off to the video, seriously ( not that you need to know) lol

Most people have been comparing the video with Madonna's "Vogue", only because she uses a bra with guns on it, besides using religion images as well. For me, those things have nothing to do with Madonna's video.

A "OK" video for my favorite song, due to  I expected more of it, especially when she's referring to a guy Hot In Mexico...


MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment