Friday, November 19, 2010

.......

Le Mouvement Quotidien/ What's my name



I've been listening and dancing to this song for the last couple of weeks and when I saw the video my mind just exploded. I love this song because of the beats and the lyrics, and to realized the video was filmed in New York, was the perfect end for this fairy tale I'm on.

Rihanna seems to be in her top. Her latest album (LOUD) is now in stores and everybody is loving it. In this video, again, she show us how talented she is, also gives us the right dosis of eclectic fashion.

There's something funny about this, before I even watched the video, I pictured myself walking  down the streets of Manhattan while dancing to the song. Weird, right!? Anyways... What do you think about Ri's new video!? I personally LOVE IT


MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment