Monday, June 6, 2011

.......

Gay Boy Problems/ This isn't the 60's


This isn't the 60's so stop wearing your grandpa's underwear.

I've been working out at my gym for almost a year and there's something that always get on my nerves: watching hot guys wearing tighty whities or loose boxers.

I understand I'm living in East Texas, which is nothing close to be a cosmopolitan or trendy area, although that's not an excuse to still living in a conservative-boring past.

I'm not asking you to wear the erotic collection by N2N Bodywear or the revealing designs by Obviously for men, but at least you could wear some basic colorful hip briefs by Calvin Klein Underwear, or the always fun and fashionable Australian styles by aussieBum.

However, if  you really want to push it a little bit more, what about some jockstraps by Timoteo Underwear or  the provocative ones by NYC based Nasty Pig?




With leading fashion houses such as Emporio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana creating whole collections for every season, underwear is not something you want to hide anymore,  instead,  has become an element of your outfit and part of your personality.

So next time you're getting out of shower, think twice what you are going to wear "underneath" your clothes. Remember, sex sells and trust me, tighty whities are not going to get you laid tonight.


MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment