Friday, October 22, 2010

.......

Le Mouvement Quotidien/ A new "Lohan" has born




Miley Cyrus (Who Owns My Heart) new video has caused some controversy over the past two weeks... The video shows a sexy new Miley, showing her underwear, partying and  dirty dancing with boys and girls.

The video itself it's HOT and provocative, but I don't think it's the best way for Miley to express that's shes now a grown up and that she wants to get ride of her Hannah Montana character.

In addition, the video reminds me of Rumors by Lindsay Lohan, (and I wonder if Miley will follow her steps, since Lindsay was also trying to move on from her childhood characters) I hope not, because GOD knows this world can only take one Lohan.

Anyways, What are your thoughts about this video; Did she went too far trying to express her "individuality" or is she just growing up and seeking for her style?

MC
Not only a pretty face

No comments:

Post a Comment