Tuesday, May 4, 2010

.......

Prêt-à-Porter/ Sfera





Last sunday while I was spending my last day in Aguascalientes, I discovered by far one of my favorites brands. (Sfera).

(Sfera) is a Spanish fashion brand, which bets on the quality, continuous renovation in every collection and the costumer service.

The designs are inspired in the latest fashion trends, really modern looks and a good price, everything for the buyer to find their own style.

I was really suprised to see the looks in the male line, very colorful, clean cut and 100% wearable, but super trendy, with a variety of accesories to die for. Belts, socks and underwear with great prints.

The female style, WOW!!! Just blowed my mind; with pieces that reminded me Lady Gaga & Beyónce in the Telephone video, with big shoulder pads, chains, sequins and studs.
With stores in the best commercial zones of the main Spanish cities and in countries like Portugal, Belgium, Grecce and Mexico.

If you're looking for a different and unique style, (Sfera) is the your choice.



MC
Not only a pretty face


No comments:

Post a Comment